December 11, 2011
Leaders in Field of Cancer Immunotherapy to Discuss New Breakthroughs at World Cancer Immunotherapy Conference
Arrowhead Publishers and Conferences’ World Cancer Immunotherapy Conference will take place January 25-26, 2012 in San Diego, California.
The conference has been organized to bring together leading scientists and C-Level executives from across the globe to present research, case studies and viewpoints on various topics integral to a better understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing developers of cancer immunotherapies.
At this conference, attendees will hear from speakers from several biopharmaceutical companies, academic institutions and government agencies present exciting new research, including the following:
- Cancer Vaccine Immunity in Melanoma and Hepatocellular Cancer
- Recombinant Vector Cancer Vaccines as Monotherapy and in Combination Therapies
- New Strategies for Treatment and Prevention of Cervical & Prostate Cancers
- The Next Challenge in Advanced Melanoma Treatment: Combination Therapies
- Focusing Immune Monitoring Where it Matters: the Tumor Site; Genetics and Functional Genetics Considerations
- Biomarker-Guided Clinical Development of Multi-Peptide Renal and Colorectal Cancer Vaccines
- Sipuleucel-T (PROVENGE): An Autologous Cellular Immunotherapy for Patients with Asymptomatic or Minimally Symptomatic Metastatic Castrate Resistant Prostate Cancer
In addition to these presentations, panel sessions will cover the subjects of cancer immunotherapies in combination therapy regimens as well as the role biomarkers are playing in the clinical development process.
Distinguished speakers at this conference will include:
Franco Marincola, MD, Chief, Infectious Disease and Immunogenetics Section, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health
Candice McCoy, MD, Sr. Medical Director, Dendreon Corporation
Lisa Butterfield, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Departments of Medicine, Surgery, and Immunology, Director, UPCI Immunologic Monitoring and Cellular Products Laboratory, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Steffen Walter, Ph.D., Head of Immunology, Immatics Biotechnologies
Paolo Ascierto, MD, Unit of Medical Oncology and Innovative Therapy, Istituto Nazionale Tumori Fondazione "G. Pascale"
Jeffrey Schlom, Ph.D., Head, Immunotherapeutics Group Laboratory Chief, National Cancer Institute, Laboratory of Tumor Immunology & Biology
Dirk Brockstedt, Ph.D., VP Research and Development, Aduro BioTech
W. Martin Kast, Ph.D., Professor of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology, and Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Southern California
…as well as many others.
For the complete list of speakers as well as the agenda and registration information, please visit www.cancerimmunotherapyconference.com or call 1-312-244-3703.